Tuesday 31 May 2016

OHH MY ENGLISH

OPSSS MY ENGLISH 



Assalamualaikum and Good morning dear readers residentsThe story ohh my english. I will tell a story when I was asked to be the professions to six students in the old school a long time ago. The story begins with my name nominated as one of the eight supervisors as professions. surely you're wondering how I deal with it ?.  happy answer. As usual, I will push for feeling unworthy and very proper in my english more so as these professions in which we will use as the primary language english. Indeed fear, nervousness, menstrual and there are also items almost fainted. But as a complete story, I received pressure from teachers and friends because now that I have confidence than others. 
In summary, on the day scene of the day I feel better, I fainted and was taken to the hospital so I went through this thing and not my face but with little conviction and words of encouragement from his mother, father, siblings, teachers and of some friend tried to face it and try to do the best I can
and the result is that I use mixed language and since I come from Kelantan, certainly will not run away from my home language and literacy even try to control. The funniest part is that I said 'sure, we need to dare to and from do shy your anok-benanok la' ....

huhuhushame kut


But what, then the boat can be postponed but the last word, embarrassed answer.

my friend say, all most important is confidem..

Thanks for reading and one who does not understand it, please use google translet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment